Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I-Pod Goofiness

I was lacking motivation and inspiration today, but spotted this on another website. It took me back to high school and the goofy things you'd do to predict the future. Take the following questions, then hit "shuffle" on your i-pod and use the song that pops up for the answers.

  1. How does the world see you? "Like a Virgin" Madonna
  2. Will I have a happy life? "Tan Dun” Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon - Yo-Yo Ma
  3. What do my friends really think of me? "My Style" Black eyed Peas
  4. Do people secretly lust after me? "I’m a man of constant sorrow” Oh Brother Where art thou - John Hartford
  5. How can I make myself happy? "Mama You’ve got a Daughter" John Lee Hooker
  6. What should I do with my life? "Dr. Feelgood" Aretha Franklin
  7. What is some good advice for me? "Finlandia" Indigo Girls
  8. Will I be financially secure? "My Name is" Eminem
  9. What describes my love life? "Smoke and Ashes" Tracy Chapman
  10. How will I be remembered? "Emotion" Destiny’s Child

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home